LED Lights are extremely efficient and save more than 60% energy in comparison with conventional sodium or mercury lamps. These LED lights offer almost eight times more brightness than incandescent lamps without any negative impact on the environment. Operating for an average of 10 hours per day LED light has a life span of more than 13 years, or 50,000 hours. The LED Lights can also be solar powered using DC driver, solar panel and batteries.
- Precise optical design, using PC lens of beam angle of 80*120o
- 180o mounting bracket for easy installation and maintenance.
- Bridglux SMD LED 3030 having CRI>80 with super brightness and low optical attenuation.
- Proffessional Heat Sink design to reach best cooling effect.
- Aluminum Housing complies with IP66 for outdoor use.
- A compact lightweight construction.
- Provides More than 70% energy saving.
- Less then 3% yearly decay ensure 10 years or 50,000 hours life span.
- Can also be solar powered using DC driver, solar panel and batteries.
Highways intersections, Motor ways interchanges, Tunnels & underpasses, Entrances of Gas-filing Stations, Gardens and parks, Billboards and hoarding, Parking lots, Housing schemes, Airports, Stadiums, Hospitals , Educational institutions, Factories & Workshops, Boundary wall