Single phase inverter normally is used to control the single phase AC motor's speed and torque by varying AC motor's input frequency and voltage. The Invertac 1000 works with single phase 220V to 240V input to three phase voltage output (lower than input voltage) and due to its compact design, These inverters can be installed in a small space easily.
Inverter power range: 1.5kW to 3.7kW.
Input voltage: 1 phase 220V, 230V, 240V fluctuate rate 15% plus-minus.
Output voltage: 3 phase 0 to rated input voltage.
Unique Performance Characteristics
- Output high torque under very low frequency
- With speed adjusting potentiometer, panel can be connected to other devices
- Check & modify frequency inverter parameters
- Provide RS-485, Modbus-RTU to communicate with PLC
- Rich fault protection function to monitor operation record
- Dynamic torque control, rapid response according to load's change
- Soft start function largely reduces starting current which is usually 7 to 8 times of the load current.
- Reducing the starting current extend the life of the motor.
- Reduces the power line disturbances and eliminates the supply voltage sag since the motor is started at zero voltageand ramped up.
Auto fuel filling pumps, Solar water pumps, Drawing machine, textile, packaging machinery, tobacco, paper making, stone machinery, mining machinery, printing machinery, food, chemical, transmission, wire and cable, metallurgy, machine tools, wood machinery, ceramic industry, building materials, and much more industries.